Facebook Recommendations and Reviews: Why They’re Critically Important to a Company’s ImageJody Reynolds
Four Reasons You Should Never Remove Facebook Reviews
Online reviews and recommendations have become the way consumers make daily decisions.
[x_author title=”About the Author”]
Before they hire a plumber or a dog trainer, buyers are researching their choices in a variety of ways. Consumers are checking sites like Yelp and Google, they’re asking friends in person and on social media, and they’re savvy enough to investigate each company’s Facebook page – including the reviews and recommendations. In fact, they’re using Facebook in higher frequencies than Google and Yelp for their research. That’s big, folks. Here’s more proof:
The Significance of Online Reviews
(Compiled by Social Media Today)
- One out of every three customers posts online following inadequate customer service, sharing comments about your brand to their network and beyond. (New Voice Media)
- 88 percent of people read reviews to determine the quality of a local business. (Bright Local)
- 87 percent of people say that a business needs a rating of three to five stars before they will use them.
- 52 percent of customers expect to hear back from brands within seven days of giving an online review, particularly one that’s negative or critical. (Review Trackers)
- 72 percent of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a local business. (Bright Local)
- When a brand responds to a customer on social media, 65 percent are more brand loyal. Similarly, 25 percent of customers are less likely to go somewhere else or post negative things if responded to appropriately. (Sprout)
Google Knowledge Panel: It’s an Important Review Repository
The box on the right side of a Google search, called the knowledge panel, includes review scores from Facebook and other sites. This is yet another reason companies should collect them.
It bears repeating: Facebook recommendations are important to a company’s brand reputation. Not only should business try to earn plenty of reviews, but they should want them to be positive and truthful. Here’s how to manage existing reviews and how to collect more reviews.
Tips for Managing Reviews on Facebook
- Respond to every review.
- Read this blog for more tips on a Facebook response policy.
- Be sincere, helpful and human.
- Respond as quickly as possible.
- Ask for reviews
- About 50 percent of consumers will leave a review if asked.
- There are many ways to ask for a review:
- In person at the store
- At the bottom of a receipt
- By using a customer email list to target a Facebook post
- In marketing materials
- With an incentive program (a chance to win a prize)
- In a follow-up email
- Companies can’t remove individual Facebook reviews. The only recourse for bad reviews is to:
- Tactfully reach out to the customer, rectify the situation and respectfully ask them to modify their review. (There’s a decent chance they won’t, but it’s worth asking.)
- Bury the bad review with a bunch of positive reviews. Use the tips above to ask your happy customers for reviews. The new reviews will show up on top, pushing the bad review down and hopefully into obscurity. Additionally, you’ll improve your rating by changing your percentages.
- Report the review to Facebook if it’s spam/fake.
- Companies can remove the entire Facebook reviews functionality from their Facebook page, but we highly discourage it, because:
- It is perceived as a block in communication.
- It looks like the company is hiding from its problems.
- It’s a missed opportunity to collect positive reviews.
- This eliminates the check-in and map functionalities.
To recap, Facebook recommendations and other online reviews are critical components of consumer decision making and should be managed with care.
With the right response policy and proven tactics for combating negative reviews, a well-run company can maintain a positive online image and enjoy the benefits of new and repeat business.
Garmin express – Garmin express is a software application designed by the company to update, install and manage all the garmin devices from your desktop only.
Avast Account may be a portal that’s designed for managing your paid subscription, download Avast products, get details about your subscription and tons more. Hence, account creation and Avast check in is a crucial process for enhancing your experience. For this, you’ve got to follow the processes mentioned below.
Roadrunner Email may be a cloud-based service that gives you an email account that’s designed with a versatile range of features along side complete proof of protection. Previously, this email service is provided to the users by Time Warner Cable, which may be a well-known Internet Service Provider (ISP).
BullGuard Internet Security is an extraordinary cybersecurity programming that offers bleeding edge insurance for all your associated gadgets. This all encompassing work area application gives you tenacious security for Windows, Mac and Android gadgets.
Office.com/setup – Now Download Microsoft Office Setup by entering 25 Digits Office Product Key and Get Started with Office Setup Installation in easy steps.
BT Mail – Now you may do My BT Login or Btinternet Sign in to Manage BT Account and Access all the features including Compose Mail, etc. It is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services, subscription television and IT services.
Netgear Router Login – Netgear is a leading producer of best-in-class routers that helps the users to enjoy high-speed network connection. Through the routers, you can connect multiple routers with the same internet service provider.
AOL Mail is a free online email administration that encourages the clients to appreciate customized email understanding. You can interface with your loved ones utilizing this email stage. AOL Mail helps you to experience a secure and splendid mailing.
Kaspersky Login needs you to have a record. For making another record, you should follow the procedures referenced underneath. Ensure you follow each process carefully in order to avoid errors.
Gamerstopup is a online based shop which started it’s journey by selling Digital Game Codes, with times we expanded our service to it’s extent.
Gamers topup is a platform where you can buy all kinds of digital products like Free fire Topup , PUBG topup, Mobile legends diamond topup, google play gift cards, Apple gift cards, amazon gift cards, ebay gift cards and may more. visit – https://gamerstopup.com/