The Value of Well-Written Website ContentGrace Ensor
Expio Digital Marketing Case Study: The Value of Well-Written Website Content
Great website content pieces can consistently drive considerable meaningful traffic to your website. More traffic leads to more potential customers/clients.
Writing for the web is a specific skill set, requiring training in keyword research, HTML tags and search engine optimization. Expio helps many businesses increase their website traffic through well-written website content. Below are examples of two medical clients who see incredible results because of Expio’s expert web-content-writing subscription.
Two Expio Medical Clients:
Advanced Women’s Healthcare Dallas
- Unique page views – 28,963 from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21
- Unique page views – 5,304 from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21
- Unique page views – 4,381 from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21
All three of these content pieces rank in the top 10 most frequently visited pages for the entire AWH website from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21, with “which over the counter medications are safe to use during pregnancy” ranking as the number 3 most viewed page for the entire site in the past year!
(signs of labor ranks 9, and relationship between breastfeeding ranks 10) This is a total of 338,648 unique page views over the last year, or on average, 105 a day!
Women’s Integrated Healthcare
- Unique page views – 9,870 from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21 (ranked #6)
- Unique page views – 7,734 from 7/11/20 – 7/11/21 (ranked #8)
These are the top two performing content pieces for the WIH website. Over the past year they have both ranked over all as the 6th and 8th most viewed pages on the entire website. These two pieces alone are responsible for bringing 17,604 unique views to the website in the past year. (average of 48 a day)
Website Content Subscription
We’ll work with you to create new content for your website on a frequency basis that works for you and your budget.
- 1-4 pieces/monthly.
- SEO-rich, expertly crafted content pieces.
- We adapt to your company’s tone of voice and adhere to your internal editing process.
- Upon approval, we post your content to your website with photo(s) that complement the message.
- The content becomes yours to use elsewhere, such as email newsletters, print fliers, etc.
- We can research and write articles completely without doctor involvement, or we can schedule interviews with doctors for a more personalized article. Always your choice.
- Includes editorial calendar that takes into account: industry trends, seasonality, keyword research.
Email email@example.com to learn more about our content-writing services.
Leave a Reply